The Servo Switch / Controller (SSC)
The Servo Switch / Controller (SSC) is a highly configurable, multiplexing switch for servo command signals. The SSC can be used to control RC servo or other UAV servo devices. It allows the dynamic selection of servo command signals from several pulse signal sources. Pulse sources include asynchronous serial communication packets from a control computer, pulse signals from a conventional radio control receiver or other servo pulse generator, and user-definable constant signals.
The Servo Switch/Controller is used in Microbotics’ Autopilot Platform for Unmanned Vehicles assembly as a control board that forms the programming and control center of the APS series autopilot platform.
In an effort to conserve energy, Microbotics support and production
offices will be closed on Fridays.
Contact us for pricing and terms.
Servo Switch / Controller Features
- Small size and weight: 2.25 x 2.43 inches (57 x 62 mm), 34 grams
- 24 pulse signal channels with up to 16 of them definable as pulse inputs
- 6 auxiliary digital channels that can be assigned for general I/O, timer (e.g. RPM), or pulse signal operation
- Switch between five servo command sources
- Map any source to output for any command condition
- Serial messages that report switch status, including the current state of the sources
- All serial messages can be configured for polling or continuous output up to 50Hz
- 30 Day Free Support
Typical Applications for the Servo Switch / Controller
- Vehicle operation
- Unmanned vehicle development
- Payload control
- Radio control pilot/operator training
- Radio control link redundancy (safety switch operations)
- Input Voltage: 10-32 VDC
- Input Power: 500 mW
- Serial Ports: RS-232 at 115.2 Kbaud
- Digital Inputs: 3.3V CMOS, TTL-Compatible, 5V Tolerant
- Digital Outputs: 3.3V CMOS, TTL-Compatible