Serial Line Voltage Level Converters
The Microbotics serial converters offer full-duplex serial line level conversion that supports connections to RS232, RS422, and TTL devices. Use of these converters allows a device with an RS232 port to obtain higher data rates and longer cable lengths. In addition, the small size of the Microbotics RS232-RS422 converters allows them to be wired directly into a harness.
- The SLC10232 is a single channel serial converter that provides RS232/RS422 or RS232/TTL conversion.
- The SLC10422-TTL is a single channel serial converter that provides RS422/TTL conversion.
- The SLC22232 is a dual channel serial converter that provides conversion of two full-duplex channels with a single board.In an effort to conserve energy, Microbotics support and production offices
will be closed on Fridays. RS232 to/from RS422 Serial Converter Features:
- Extremely small serial level converter
1.30 x .30 in. (33.0 x 7.6 mm) for the SLC10232 and SLC10422-TTL
1.20 x .50 in. (30.5 x 12.7mm) for the SLC22232
- Provides bi-directional channels, each of which converts RS232 signals from a computer to/from RS422 or TTL format for a variety of digital devices
- Designed to be wired directly into the wiring harness
- On board mid-level voltage reference to support TTL <=> RS-232 conversion
- Wide supply range, 4 VDC to 40 VDC
- Temperature Range: -40 C to +85 C, operating and storage
- 30 Day Free Support
Typical Applications for the RS232 to/from RS422 Serial Converter
- Industrial serial communications
- Interconnecting serial communication devices including RF transceivers, navigation instruments, and payloads
- Extending RS 232 communication links over long distances and through noisy environments